CLARKE G1200 4 STROKE PETROL GENERATOR 13amp OUTPUT (12 volt and 230Volt) has the following specifications The Clarke G1200 Petrol Generator is the perfect generator for caravanning, camping trips, boating, markets and even for emergency home use thanks to it’s compact dimensions, ease of use, portability and impressively low noise output of 68dBA at 7m. Not only is the G1200 compact and quiet, it’s powerful too thanks to the air cooled 4 stroke motor producing a superb 1100 Watts of power, enough to keep your devices and machines running for up to 8 hours (at 3/4 load). The G1200 also features an overload circuit breaker that helps to prevent potentially damaging electrical overloads from affecting your expensive electrical goods. The G1200 from Clarke: Powerful, compact, reliable and great value.
- Air cooled 4 stroke petrol engine – 1100W maximum power output / 1000W continuous output
- 12V battery charging facility (12V DC @ 8.3 amps) – Running time of up to 8 hours @ ¾ load
- Standard 230V (13 amp) 3 pin socket – Overload circuit breaker
- Quiet running – 68dBA at 7m (1/4 load) – Easy recoil start
- 801Fuel level indicator – Low oil level cut-out. Product Dims (LWH): 443 x 338 x 332mm. Weight: 25kg
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure order now to avoid disappointment. Get The best cheapest price on the web we have searched. and get the CLARKE G1200 4 STROKE PETROL GENERATOR 13amp OUTPUT (12 volt and 230Volt) rihgt now
Most people reviews speak that the CLARKE G1200 4 STROKE PETROL GENERATOR 13amp OUTPUT (12 volt and 230Volt) are good stuff. They as a consequence tell this product is the price is quite good. We've found pros and cons on this type of product. But overall, It's a pure product and we are well recommend it! bearing in mind you however desire to know more details on this product, therefore gate the reports of those who have already used it