Hyundai HY2800L-2 2.2kW / 2.75kVa* Recoil Start Site Petrol Generator has the following specifications PORTABLE DESIGN The Hyundai HY2800L-2, weighing only 41 Kgs, is a highly portable but powerful 2.2kW open frame generator designed for a commercial site and domestic use as a reliable source of power. The rugged design and ease of use also make it suitable as a source of backup power in cases of power cuts. RELIABLE POWER The HY2800L electric generator has an efficient recoil start 6.5hp 4 stroke engine from Hyundai, running on unleaded petrol and produces a maximum output of 2.2kW. The HY2800L-2 has 2 x 230v 13amp standard plug sockets and benefits from the safety of an automatic low oil level shutdown and overload shutdown systems to prevent damage to the engine. The large 15-litre fuel tank and highly efficient Hyundai engine, allow the generator to run for 12.5 hours at 50% load or 9.5 hours at 100% load and features an easy to read fuel gauge to make checking the fuel level quick and simple. The muffler design has been improved to reduce noise levels down to 65dBA and makes the power generator more environmentally friendly. CLEAN AND STABLE OUTPUT The generator uses a sophisticated AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator) which produces a smooth power output. This means the HY2800L-2 is not only able to prove power to tools and building site equipment but also power much more sensitive equipment such as computers, tvs and mobile phones. RUGGED DESIGN The generator has a robust powder coated frame to protect the engine from possible damage and the sockets, circuit breaker, and warning lights are all mounted on an easy access panel to make using and monitoring simpler. The generator also has a digital hour, volt and frequency meter for easy monitoring. Using anti-vibration mounts throughout to help reduce vibration the Hyundai HY2800L-2 is a great all round site and domestic source of electrical power. WHATS IN THE BOX Hyundai HY2800L-2 Petrol Generator, Tool Kit, 2 13Amp Plugs, User Manual
- Ideal for site use, commercial use, tradesmen or simply home / garage use. Powerful Hyundai 196cc / 6.5hp 4-Stroke engine coupled with a superior quality Hyundai AVR alternator.
- THe AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator) keeps the output stable, within +/- 3% of 230V. This ensures it is suitable to power sensitive equipment.
- Improved muffler design including a spark arrestor. This reduces noise levels and makes the unit more environmentally friendly compared to traditionally designed models.
- Low oil alert shuts down the engine automatically when oil runs low, this prevents irreversible damage to the engine.
- Free Mainland UK Delivery only – (Excluding Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Islands & Highlands & Northern Ireland). Kindly note, for those areas there would be an extra shipping charge. Please contact us if you need the item to be shipped to those places.
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure order now to avoid disappointment. Get The best cheapest price on the web we have searched. and get the Hyundai HY2800L-2 2.2kW / 2.75kVa* Recoil Start Site Petrol Generator rihgt now
Most people reviews speak that the Hyundai HY2800L-2 2.2kW / 2.75kVa* Recoil Start Site Petrol Generator are fine stuff. They plus say this product is the price is quite good. We've found pros and cons upon this type of product. But overall, It's a unquestionable product and we are with ease recommend it! next you however desire to know more details on this product, so open the reports of those who have already used it