Nutri Advanced Nutriflux GutGard 120 Tabs. Each tablet typically contains: Deglycyrrhizinised liquorice extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (GutGardTM) 75 mg Marshmallow root powdered extract (Althaea officinalis) 60 mg L-glycine 250 mg Chamomile powder (Matricaria chamomilla) 25 mg Fennel extract (Foeniculum vulgare) 25 mg Ginger (Zingiber officinale) 25 mg Lemon balm leaf (Melissa officinalis) 25 mg Tableted with: Dicalcium phosphate Microcrystalline cellulose Silicon dioxide Stearic acid Magnesium stearate Hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose Glycerine Take one tablet, twice daily, with meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Contains liquorice, which helps to maintain balance and comfort in the digestive system
- Contains glycine, which may support a healthy pH balance in the gut
- Features marshmallow, which has been shown to have soothing effects, especially for the mucus membranes in the GI tract
- Provides a herbal blend including chamomile and fennel, which may also have a soothing effect on the mucous membranes of the GI tract
- Features lemon balm leaf and ginger, which both help to support digestion
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure order now to avoid disappointment. Get The best cheapest price on the web we have searched. and get the Nutri Advanced Nutriflux GutGard 120 Tabs rihgt now
Most people reviews speak that the Nutri Advanced Nutriflux GutGard 120 Tabs are good stuff. They then tell this product is the price is quite good. We've found pros and cons on this type of product. But overall, It's a unqualified product and we are without difficulty recommend it! in imitation of you however want to know more details on this product, suitably get into the reports of those who have already used it