Viking 2018 Belgravia Ladies Traditional Heritage 26″ Wheel 6 Speed Bike 16″ Red has the following specifications Viking Cycles Established 1908 First established in Wolverhampton in 1908 the Viking brand has a history, rich in the tradition of top quality road bikes throughout the century. Quality, style and durability have always been the hallmarks of Viking cycles. Today’s Vikings still embody those core qualities, as cycling in the UK has developed Viking has looked to widen it’s range to meet demands of modern cyclists. Now designed in the Manchester the 2018 Viking range includes: Road, Gravel, Fixed Wheel, Hybrid, Heritage, Electric Bikes, Folders and Tandems. Viking Belgravia Ladies Traditional Bike The design of the Viking Belgravia bike draws upon the classic “Oma” Dutch bikes, to provide a British take on the everyday city bike. With a comfortable upright riding position and low step over frame, the stylish Belgravia comes equipped with everything you need for life in the city and beyond. A full chainguard, to keep clothes free from oil and muck, front and rear mudguards for the days when the rain arrives. A rear pannier rack, means you can add bags for your commute, picnic or shopping. There’s even a basket up front to complete the vintage look. At the heart of the Belgravia lies a hi-tensile steel frame equipped with a Shimano six speed drive train, alloy V brakes to slow you down and, of course, most importantly a comfy saddle.
- Model Type : Traditional ladies bike. Frame : 16″ Hi Tensile steel with low step-over. Fork : Hi Tensile steel.Wheel Size :26″.
- Gear System :Shimano six speed indexed gears with thumb shifter.6 Speed 14-28 freewheel. 46 Tooth Single chainring. Shimano rear derailleur. Wheel Specification :Viking lightweight 36 hole alloy rims Trekking tyres. Brakes :Front and rear alloy V type brakes with alloy levers. Levers have reach adjust facility.
- Handlebar and Stem :Adjustable height quill stem with Hi-rise comfort chrome handlebars. Additional Information :Full length mudguards, chainguard, Viking comfort saddle, rear pannier rack, front basket, alloy propstand. Weight :17.4kg.
- Frame Colour :Red. Fork Colour :Red.
- Condition: New in box. 90% built. Inflation of tyres. Fitting of pedals, handlebars/stem and seat post/saddle, adjustments to brake and gear cables required prior to riding. Tools required for assembly: cross head screwdriver, 4/5/6mm allen keys, 15mm spanner for pedals. A generic manual is included but may not include specific assembly instructions. If you are un-able to assemble the bike safely, we recommend that the bike is taken to your local bike mechanic for assembly prior to use.
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure order now to avoid disappointment. Get The best cheapest price on the web we have searched. and get the Viking 2018 Belgravia Ladies Traditional Heritage 26" Wheel 6 Speed Bike 16" Red rihgt now
Most people reviews speak that the Viking 2018 Belgravia Ladies Traditional Heritage 26" Wheel 6 Speed Bike 16" Red are good stuff. They in addition to say this product is the price is quite good. We've found pros and cons on this type of product. But overall, It's a truth product and we are competently suggest it! in imitation of you however want to know more details upon this product, therefore entrance the reports of those who have already used it