The black patina given to the cookware by the factory seasoning process is, in fact, vegetable oil that has been baked into a piece of cookware that has emerged from an individual sand mold. This coating of oil is a functional application and not a cosmetic application. The cookware is hanging as it rides through the electrostatic sprayer and commercial conveyer ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron which creates an easy release finish. As a result of this process, you may see a blister or bubble of oil at the rim, southern-most point or at the end of the handle of the cookware piece. If visible, it will rub or flake off with your finger, leaving a brown spot. Don’t worry, it’s not rust but a seasoned spot that is brown, indicative of the varnish stage of seasoning. As a matter of fact, this is the color of home seasoned iron until it has been used several times. The brown spot will turn black with use.
- The cast iron kitchenware is a traditional cooking utensil and is a good cooking medium for household cooking ingredients. The product has high purity of iron, uniform heat conduction, strong heat storage capacity, firmness and durability, and a unique flavor of cooking dishes.
- The surface of the pot body is only sprayed with anti-rust treatment of vegetable oil. After the maintenance, the oil film is formed on the surface of the pot body. The method of using the hot pot cold oil can achieve a good physical non-stick effect.
- -Large cast iron skillet with longer, curved handle for better leverage and easier handling. Longer cast-iron handle keeps your hand farther from heat center and stays cool for longer on the stovetop. Helper handle is bigger than standard for easy lifting, even with pot holders.
- -Round cast iron skillet with pour spouts that have intricate drip-cutters for easy cleanup.
- -cast iron skillets include instructions on use and care to upkeep and improve seasoning with time. Usable in all kitchens: gas, electric, induction, oven, camping, grill etc.
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure order now to avoid disappointment. Get The best cheapest price on the web we have searched. and get the YONGJUN Cast Iron Skillet, 10-inch Round Frying Pan With Helper Handle, 26cm Vintage Cast Iron Ear Candle Frying Pan,Baking Pan,Pan Wok rihgt now
Most people reviews talk that the YONGJUN Cast Iron Skillet, 10-inch Round Frying Pan With Helper Handle, 26cm Vintage Cast Iron Ear Candle Frying Pan,Baking Pan,Pan Wok are good stuff. They plus tell this product is the price is quite good. We've found pros and cons upon this type of product. But overall, It's a final product and we are skillfully recommend it! following you however want to know more details upon this product, therefore gate the reports of those who have already used it